Friday, June 6, 2008

Come on In!!! Apartment for rent!



Take a Tour!


Our most recent tenants are leaving, so the basement apartment is up for rent again.
Come on in and have a tour!!
This is the entrance to our basement apartment, completely separate, with two parking spaces, and their own locked mailbox. (Small dog is not included in apartment.)
This is the entryway, with a large coat closet on the left, and an included washer and dryer in the closet on the right. (Love the black and white tile)
Then you enter the family room. The light fixture has been changed since this picture was taken, to a classic chrome IKEA fixture, with multiple lights. There are full sized west facing windows that let in a lot of light. These pictures were taken at night.
Next you enter the kitchen, white wood and glass cabinets, black and white tile, fridge, stove, pantry, sink, you get the idea.

Through the kitchen you enter the bedroom. On the opposite wall there are two full sized closets that stretch the entire length of the room. It is large enough for a king sized bed, dresser, chair, ect. Down a short hall are a small desk area, (not shown) and the bathroom. Tub/shower, linen closet, ect.
The apartment is new, well taken care of, and includes satellite television, separate heat, washer/dryer, all utilities except phone, and fabulous neighbors who occasionally deliver fresh bread!:) We live in a great family neighborhood in Orem, only 10 minutes from BYU, (where my husband works). Our first renters liked the neighborhood so much they bought the house two doors down!
Hope you have enjoyed my tour. Come on. Won't you be my neighbor?
,

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Yea Shelli! Ryan and I are so excited to be moving into the lovely apartment! We're excited to be close to friends, and have such a wonderful support system close by! We can't wait!

Shani Ogden said...

Hey Shelli! Are you going to be renting your apartment out this fall? My husband and I are looking for a place to live. Or if you know of anyone else who is renting out their basement could you let me know? My email is shanib21@gmail.com. Thanks! Hope things are going well for you! :-)

Rosalee said...

Man, looking at those pictures makes me miss that place so much! I loved living there. Best. apartment. ever!!! And I totally missed that robin that would chirp every day during the summer. I would move back in a heartbeat! I'd just need a place for William.