Monday, June 9, 2008

Done at last!!

The Apron I made for the apron swap over at a Feathered Nest is finally done. I am trying to eliminate some of my fabric stash, so here is some of what I pulled out to use.I used this super helpful tutorial, HERE.
The apron is simple, but I decided to make it more Barrista length, so I added two inches onto the length.

This is my lovely sister modeling for me. She liked the apron so much I may have to make her one. The waistband was easy, but a great step by step for it is found HERE, from lululollylegs.
Finally I added a pocket. I love ruffles, but don't want it to be too girly, so just a touch was perfect.
And here it is. Finished, ready to send out to CAT, my swap partner. I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like it?!?! OMG I love it!!!!!! Pink is one of my favorite colors, and I so love the length of this one. Guess what I'll be wearing tonight when I make dinner? LOL Thank you so much!!!! Everything was so awesome that you included. I'm an avid reader and have a stack of summer reading so that bookmark will definitely come in handy - now no more lost pages because the bookmark slipped out. Oh and I love, love the recipe book. I collect recipes.
Again thank you so much!!!!

Hugs!!!
Cat
http://craftyncer.typepad.com

ShelliRae said...

So glad you like it Cat. It was so much fun to make!